All multi orthopaedic treatment under one roof such as invasive and noninvasive care, physiotherapy, pain management,Trauma & Reconstructive surgery.
Trauma & Reconstructive surgery
- Trauma induced fingers cut in machines, mixer grinders, threshers etc.
- Road traffic accidents.
- Ganglion, tennis elbow,carpal tunnel, trigger finger.
Non union and malunion
Non union is permanent failure of healing following a broken bone.
- It is a serious complication of a fracture.
- It occurs when fracture has healed but that it has healed in less than an optimal position.
- Malunion may result in a bone being shorter than normal, twisted/rotated in a bad position or bent.
– Swelling Pain,
– Difficulty bearing weight
Traumatic spine surgery
(thoracic spine, lumber spine)